This article will discuss everything you need to know about a coffee Frappuccino light. Read on!
What is in a Coffee Frappuccino Light?
A coffee Frappuccino light contains 1/2 cup brewed coffee or espresso (dark, chilled), 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute, and 1 and 1/2 cups ice.
How Many Calories are in a Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Light?
A Starbucks coffee Frappuccino light contains 110 calories in a 16 oz serving or a Grande.
What Happened to Starbucks Frappuccino Light?
Starbucks Frappuccino light was discontinued. If you’re looking to save some calories, you can order a skinny-style Frappuccino that contains nonfat milk, sugar-free syrup, and no whipped cream.
How Do You Order a Coffee Frappuccino Light?
You can order a low-calorie coffee Frappuccino. Here are some steps to ordering it:
- Ask for the light option – the caramel, mocha, cafe vanilla Frappuccinos, and java chip are sold in lighter versions that contain 33 fewer calories compared to the original drinks
- Skip the whipped cream by asking your barista. This helps reduce the number of calories
- Choose lighter or skim milk or substitute your coffee with plant-based milk such as almond, oat milk, coconut, or soy
- Choose a sugar-free syrup
- Reduce the syrup pumps
- Ditch the toppings such as chocolate chips, caramel drizzle, and cookie crumbs
What is in Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Light
A Starbucks mocha Frappuccino light contains brewed coffee, cocoa, reduced-fat milk, sucralose, sugar, and Acesulfame potassium.
How to Make a Coffee Frappuccino Light
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso or brewed coffee (dark, chilled)
- 1/2 cup skim or light milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups ice
- 1 tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend them
- Pour into a glass and enjoy
What Does Light Mean in Starbucks?
Light in Starbucks means less than usual the normal serving. This term can apply to syrup, ice, whipped cream, or foam.
What is the Lightest Coffee Beverage in Starbucks?
The lightest coffee drink in Starbucks is cold and unsweetened coffee. It has less than 5 calories and doesn’t contain any sugars.
How Do You Order Light Starbucks Coffee Drinks?
When ordering light coffee drinks in Starbucks, ask them to be made skinny. Skinny coffee drinks are made with nonfat milk, no cream, and sugar-free syrup.
How Do You Reduce Sugar in a Frappuccino?
To reduce sugar in a Frappuccino, select sugar-free syrup to add flavor without adding sugar or calories, and ask for a few pumps of syrup to reduce sweetness in the drink. Last but not least, choose non-fat milk or non-dairy plant-based milk such as soy milk, coconut milk, or almond milk.